Is this your first time here?
For Hinsdale86.org users (students & staff):
Simply click on at the bottom of the login page and Moodle will log you in via secure Open Authentication using your Hinsdale Google account credentials! Be sure you are logged in with your SCHOOL ID and password. If you are already signed into Google on Chrome you will automatically be logged in. Cool! :)
(Note that you will not be able to manually login since we are using Google's nifty single-sign on technology).
If you have a personal Google / Gmail account, you will need to add your @Hinsdale86.org account to your browser / device--this is a 1-time setup and official help here: Sign In to Multiple Accounts at Once (Google Help)
For non-Hinsdale86.org users:
For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the "Create New Account" form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address--you may need to check your junk mail / spam mail folder in case it is flagged incorrectly by your system.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.